Thursday, 12 February 2015

Titles

The titles were one of the last things we finished on our opening, I think this was because we needed to have a full discussion as a group, deciding on where they should appear and what roles we should be given. 
As I said in an earlier blog, we used the Adobe Song Std, the long and thin font is slightly eery and it also fits in with old- fashioned theme we were aiming for. I then suggested writing the titles over two lines and making our names larger than the roles. I'd seen this earlier in the Twilight titles and thought it was effective as the names are emphasised.  We then decided to change the writing to capitals in order to make them even more prominent. 
Holly positioned all of the names in the light sections of the landscape shots. The positioning was important to make sure that the black font was read-able, but we also wanted our names to be integrated within the shots (we didn't want to ruin the footage, we love it too much) 






I especially like clip of my name appearing, the trees give my name a shadow and it fits to well into the background! 

No comments:

Post a Comment