Monday, 9 February 2015

Job Titles

In order to make our titles more professional, we're following Ms Foster's direction and adding job titles before our names. I have a few examples here from 'Se7en', 'Skyfall' and 'Twilight'; 




Me and Holly have done the major part of the editing so I think either one of us could have 'editing by' before our name. But I think Holly has also made a lot of key decisions for our opening so her name could read; 

'Edited by HOLLY NEILAND'

I did all of the camerawork during filming so mine could appear as;

'Cinematography by KELLY RODAWAY'

Bella is featured in our opening footage so her name could be shown as;

'Starring BELLA ORGAN'

And Janadhi altered the pitch/ tempo of our chosen sound so her name could appear as;

'Sound production by JANADHI SUMANADASA'

And of course we will have;

'Starring BONNIE THE DOG'

These are just my suggestions though, I think they work well but we will have to discuss it and decide as a group during an editing session. 



No comments:

Post a Comment