Saturday, 17 January 2015

Finders Keepers

Possibly the worst movie I've ever seen. It was on Sky Movies and the 'info' stated it was horror about a girl becoming obsessed with a doll. I thought I'd give it a watch because it had some similarities with our movie opening i.e. same genre and chosen props.

HUGE MISTAKE. It was terrible. Full of horror movie cliches and gore instead or chills. There was far too much blood and guts, so much so that it was hardly even scary, all of the slasher scenes had become laughable.

However, there was one good aspect to the movie; the fact that they had a young girl as the lead role.  The nine- year- old was the most convincing out of all the actors and constantly had a scary expression on her face. Her acting could be used to influence some of the directions we give to Keely on set tomorrow morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment