As a group, we decided to exchange the school's Panasonic video camera for my Canon. We initially thought of this while watching other A level opening films, there was one in particular that looked slick and professional, partly because of the chosen setting; partly due to the clear, detailed close ups. Their access to expensive film equipment allowed them to create openings that didn't look amateur at all, definitely something we want to achieve.
I've not used the Canon much in movie mode, I only use it for photography class, so I've spent a lot of today reading filming tutorials. I'm fairly confident with the settings now but I still have one concern; the fact that filming in 1920x 1080 requires ALOT of battery life. I'm worried that the battery will drain and we will have to use the Panasonic as well, editing two different types of video together may look unprofessional, but hopefully it doesn't result in that.
No comments:
Post a Comment